Luxor Linens Sheets ReviewUpdated on October 10, 2019 While all product recommendations are chosen independently, we may receive compensation for purchases made through our site. Learn more about our affiliate program here.
Luxor Linens launched in 2005 with a focus on high-end bedding essentials made with luxurious Egyptian Cotton. The craftsmanship and quality of materials catered to upscale hotels as well as individual use at home. In addition to luxury bedding, Luxor Linens expanded its product line to include bathroom accessories. This includes cotton towels, bath robes, slippers, and shower curtains. The company offers custom monogramming on many of its items for a personalized look as well as gift wrap for top-notch presents. Luxor Linens supports charitable causes, donating a portion of proceeds to local families and organizations. Gently used returns are donated to homeless shelters.
Offering bed sheets in a wide range of fabrics, colors, and patterns, Luxor Linens currently carries nearly 20 styles that are listed below:
- Adriana Sateen Egyptian Sheet Set
- Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets
- Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets with Different Patterns
- Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheet Set
- Capri Sheet Set
- Caterina 600 Thread Count Stripe Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set
- Delano Organic Sheet Set
- Gregorio Hotel Collection 600 Thread Count Sheet Set
- Imperiali Striped Sheet Set
- Leonardo 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Stripe Luxury Sheet Set
- Luminoso Castello Microfiber Sheet Set
- Martano 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Solid Sheets
- Martano 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Stripe Sheets
- Metropolis Luxury Sheet Set
- Paola Italian Linen Sheets
- Pisano Eucalyptus Percale Embroidered Sheets
- Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set Striped
- Valentino 1200 Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Valenza Eucalyptus Tencel Sheets
All of Luxor Linen sheets are made with premium quality fabrics for a soft, regal feel. Each style differs in available colors, patterns, sizes, and fabrication. For the purpose of this review, we take a closer look at the three bestselling Luxor Linen sheet styles: the Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheet Set; the Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets, and the Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets with Different Patterns.
The Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheet Set features a bamboo and microfiber blend with a thread count of 300. These sheets are breathable and wrinkle-free. The Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets are made with 100% extra-long staple mercerized Egyptian cotton that has a sateen weave. These sheets are durable and soft. The Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets with Different Patterns are a soft blend of cotton and polyester for a wrinkle-resistant, crisp feel. Read on for our full review of these three popular Luxor Linen sheet sets.
Luxor Linens Sheets Quick Overview
- Variety of styles and materials provide a range of quality options
- Personalized monogramming available
- Luxuriously soft yet highly breathable materials
- 30-day sleep trial and 365-day warranty
- Processing fee for returned sheets that have been used and/or washed
- Not all styles are available in all standard sizes
- Higher price point for some sets
In-depth Luxor Linens Sheets Review
Sizing and Pricing
When selecting new bed sheets, sizing, pricing, and availability are important considerations. Luxor Linens carries a wide variety of luxury sheets at various price points. Not all sizes are available for all styles.
The Bali Bamboo Luxury sheet set is available in sizes Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King. The Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton sheets are available in a wider range of sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Olympic Queen, King, California King, and Split King. The Anina 1000 thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets are only available in Twin, Queen, and King sizes. Each style is sold as a set with a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and 1 or 2 pillowcases. Additional pillowcases can be purchased separately. Sizing and pricing details are listed below.
|Flat Sheet||Fitted Sheet||Pillowcases Included||Price for Set|
|Twin||Bali: 64” x 96” Valentino: 66” x 96” Anina: 66” x 96”||Bali: 39” x 75” x 21” Valentino: 38” x 75” x 19” Anina: 38” x 75”||20” x 30” (2 included)||Bali: $114.99 Valentino: $244.34 Anina: $103.58|
|Twin XL||Bali: N/A Valentino: 66” x 96” Anina: N/A||Bali: N/A Valentino: 38” x 80” x 19’’ Anina: N/A||20” x 30” (1-2 included)||Valentino: $244.34 Bali & Anina: N/A|
|Full||Bali: 80” x 96” Valentino: 81” x 96” Anina: N/A||Bali: 54” x 75” x 21” Valentino: 54” x 75” x 19” Anina: N/A||20” x 30” (2 included)||Bali: $124.99 Valentino: $291.92 Anina: N/A|
|Queen||Bali: 88” x 100” Valentino: 90” x 102” Anina: 90” x 102”||Bali: 60” x 80” x 21” Valentino: 60” x 80” x 19” Anina: 60” x 80”||20” x 30” (2 included)||Bali: $159.99 Valentino: $301.16 Anina: $118.14|
|King||Bali: 104” x 100” Valentino: 108” x 102” Anina: 108” x 102”||Bali: 78” x 80” x 21” Valentino: 78” x 80” x 19” Anina: 78” x 80”||20” x 40” (2 included)||Bali: $184.99 Valentino: $329.32 Anina: $132.80|
|California King||Bali: 104” x 102” Valentino: 97” x 105” Anina: N/A||Bali: 72” x 84” x 21” Valentino: 72” x 84” x 19’’ Anina: N/A||20” x 40” (2 included)||Bali: $199.99 Valentino: $329.32 Anina: N/A|
Materials and Construction
- Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheet Set: The Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheet set features a fabric blend of 40% bamboo and 60% microfiber. With a 300 thread count, the Bali Bamboo sheets are thin and lightweight, allowing them to feel soft and cool. The sheets are naturally wrinkle-free. The sateen weave of these sheets is smooth and comfortable. For added comfort, the Bali sheets are infused with aloe vera. The fabric wicks away heat and moisture to prevent heat retention. The extra-deep pocket of the fitted sheet is designed to fit mattresses up to 21 inches deep. However, the fitted sheet is elasticized with a thinner elastic band, and some have noticed it does not always hold the fitted sheet tight to the mattress. The Bali Bamboo sheets are eco-friendly and hypoallergenic.
- Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets: The Valentino Egyptian Cotton sheets are made of 100% extra-long staple mercerized Egyptian Cotton with a 1200 thread count. The sateen weave and higher thread count result in a heavier feel. However, the sheets are still cool, crisp, and soft. The extra-long staple cotton means there are fewer ends in each thread, resulting in a plush and smooth feel. The fully elasticized fitted sheep has deep pockets that fit mattresses up to 19 inches. This collection can be custom tailored to fit any mattress size.
- Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Soft Sheets: The Anina Cotton Soft sheets are a blend of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. These 1000 thread count sheets have a very soft, crisp feel. The Anina sheets are available in three patterns: Swiss Dot, Checkered, and Stripes, with a variety of color options. The cotton blend is wrinkle-resistant and durable. Though the Anina sheets have multiple color and pattern options, they are only available in sizes Twin, Queen, and King.
Luxor Linens Sheet Design Options
Design is an important consideration when it comes to selecting new sheets. High-end, luxury sheets tend to have limited color options available, and those tend to be neutral colors. However, Luxor Linens provides a variety of design options with multiple prints and colors to choose from. The variety allows customers to pick sheets that tailor to their personal sense of style. The Bali and Valentino sheets both have solid color options ranging from neutral to jewel-toned. The Anina sheets have three textured pattern options with a range of color options for each pattern.
|Sheet Set||Design Options|
|Bali Bamboo Luxury Sheets||Beige, Charcoal, Chocolate, Gold, Ivory, Navy, Plum, Pearl White, Sage, Sky, Taupe, Wine|
|Valentino 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets||White, Ivory, Taupe, Navy, Black, Blue, Chocolate, Gold, Green, Wine, Sky, Beige|
|Anina 1000 Thread Count Cotton Sheets||Patterns: Patterns: Swiss Dot, Checkered, Stripes Colors: Ivory, Sage, Taupe, White, Grey, Peach, Blue, Green, Aqua|
Cleaning and Care for Luxor Linens Sheets
Carefully cleaning and caring for luxury sheets extends the useful life of the sheets while helping to preserve their overall color, feel, and look. All of the Luxor Linen sheets can be machine washed, and the delicate cycle is recommended. The sheets can be tumbled dry on low and then removed promptly from the dryer. While the Bali and Anina sheets are wrinkle resistant, the Valentino sheets are prone to wrinkling and may need to be ironed. The high-quality fabrication and construction of these sheets ensure they last through many washes, though over time the more vibrant colors may fade and lose some of their lustre. Luxor Linens backs each sheet set with a 365-day limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Customer Service: The vast majority of customers who have interacted with Luxor Linens customer service report a positive experience, even if they decided to return the sheets.
Reputation: Luxor Linens has built a longstanding reputation around offering luxurious bedding with an effortless shopping experience.
BBB Rating: Luxor Linens has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Years in Business: Luxor Linens was founded in 2005.
Physical Stores: Luxor Linens operates exclusively online and does not have any physical stores.
Contact Information: Luxor Linens can be contacted via the form on its website, or by phone at 1-800-806-3592.
|TRIAL PERIOD||30 Days|
|SHIPPING INFORMATION||Standard shipping is free within the United States for orders over $49. Expedited shipping is available, and rates vary by order value and shipment destination. Orders ship within 1-2 business days and standard shipping takes 3 to 7 business days depending on destination.|